National Day of Prayer About Abortion
01 Sep 2018
A National Day of Prayer about abortion is held each year on 27th October, the anniversary of the passing of the Abortion Act.
On the day, can you organise a joint prayer meeting in your town? Can you arrange to pray with your church? Can you pray with your home group or youth group? Can you arrange to pray with friends? Will you pray at home?
Latest from the Blog
- UK continues to fund abortions overseas16 Apr 2019
- Never-before-seen images of unborn baby's heart 16 Apr 2019
- New fact sheet on abortion misleads secondary pupils16 Apr 2019
- Edinburgh rejects buffet zone proposal16 Apr 2019
- Glasgow Students for Life win fight for affiliation16 Apr 2019