National Day of Prayer About Abortion
01 Sep 2018
A National Day of Prayer about abortion is held each year on 27th October, the anniversary of the passing of the Abortion Act.
On the day, can you organise a joint prayer meeting in your town? Can you arrange to pray with your church? Can you pray with your home group or youth group? Can you arrange to pray with friends? Will you pray at home?
Latest from the Blog
- Extreme abortion law introduced in Northern Ireland21 Oct 2019
- BPAS opposes stillbirth investigations 10 Oct 2019
- Abortion to save mother's life never necessary09 Oct 2019
- New NICE guidelines ease access to abortions 30 Sep 2019
- Record low birth rates in England and Wales12 Aug 2019